flashback friday (october 25): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The 4 Types of Parents in Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Running The Race by Richard Parker
- YM Essentials: Engaging Disengaged Parents by Darren Sutton
- Stressed Out? Or Burned Out?: The Hard Work Of Youth Ministry by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Why Your Ministry Needs a Volunteer Retreat by Aaron Buer
- [Crisis] Wdjd? by Amber Cassady
- Serving As A Family Through Causes Your Kids Are Passionate About by Andy Blanks
- Communicating With Teens: Personality and Spirituality by April Robinson
- Feed what you want to grow. A little devo on a fresh approach to sin management. by Benjamin Kerns
- Free Bible Study – The Last Words of Jesus by Doug Franklin
- Are you just a “Sunday morning worshipper”? by Greg Stier
- Empathy Skills Develop During Teen Years by Jim Liebelt
- A Post to Parents and Student Pastors about bullying by Josh Evans
- Teens: Goodbye Facebook, Hello Twitter/Instagram by Josh Griffin
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.