Flashback Friday (October 18): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Are You Hurting For Your Students? Good . . . by Andy Blanks
- Jesus Knew Disciple Making Was Counter-Cultural. Do We? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Living Your Teaching by Richard Parker
- How To Respond When Your Plans Get Changed by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Getting Students into the Bible by Aaron Buer
- Be Flexible, Not Ill Prepared by Darren Sutton
- Barna Study Explores Technology, Millennials and Faith by Eric Dye
- When lanching a new calendarâ by Justin Herman
- 7 Things A Small Group Leader Should Commit To by Justin Knowles
- All About Sexting by Kolby Minton
- BusyâThe New Normal by Michael Bayne
- A Few Of My Favorite Student Ministry Tech Tools by Stephen Ingram
- Download Youth Ministry WEBshow: Episode #225 â Live Show at #NYWC
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.