flashback friday (october 11): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Include Your Team In Your Evaluation Process by Danny Bowers
- Youth Worker BOOST: Chosen by Richard Parker
- Are You Drawing A Crowd? Ask Yourself Why by Andy Blanks
- Why “No” Is One Of The Most Important Words In Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- [CONFLICT] 5 Steps for Healthy Confrontation by Amber Cassady
- 5 Online Resources To Help Parents Track Youth Culture by Andy Blanks
- What’s Your Breaking Point? by Chris Wesley
- Challenge Trumps Encouragement by Doug Franklin
- Starbucks = Jacob’s Well? by Greg Stier
- A Post for New Youth Pastors by Josh Evans
- The Most Important Thing After an Event by Josh Griffin
- overheard at my 8th grade guys small group, premiere edition! by Mark Oestreicher
- What Are You Dreaming About? by Michael Bayne
- Ask.fm. . . Digital Playground For Teen Trouble. . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.