Flashback Friday (Oct. 5): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YM Essentials: 5 Signs We're Doing A Crummy Job At Discipleship, by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Who's Your Builder? by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: Leadership: What To Do First by Doug Franklin
Why I Quit Going To Youth Ministry Conferences And Why I'm Back by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- The Five New Realities Every Kid Wants You to Know by Chap Clark. Just a really straightforward and very good article by Chap Clark. Defintely worth a read.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Brad Griffin, Still-Faced Parents, Still-Faced Teenagers
- Doug Fields, 10 ways to remember names
- Jen Bradbury, Healing for the Hurting: The YouthWorker Journal RoundTable on Ministry to Broken Youth
- Josh Tandy Leading a Small Group: Donât Be Awkward
- Paul Martin, My Faith is Essential to the Church
- Phil Bell, Using Guest Speakers In Your Youth Ministry
- Rachel Blom, 5 things not to post on social media as a Christian leader
- Ron Edmonson, 10 Ways to Create an Unhealthy Team Environment
- Walt Mueller, Way To Go Jennifer! . . .
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.