flashback friday (oct. 31): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- 10 (Random) Youth Ministry Thoughts: Vol. 5 by Andy Blanks
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 42)
- A Brief Message To Youth Ministers Who Are Struggling by Andy Blanks
- If You Only Had $10 To Spend On Your Parent Ministry by Jeremy Lee
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- When It's More Than We Can Handle by Lauren Hansen
- 5 Things Youth Pastors Need to Start by David Hanson
- Together? by Tony Myles
- 4 Tricks We Play On Ourselves As Leaders by Christopher Wesley
- Make better long term decisions with this simple tip by Rachel Blom
- 10 Reasons Why You MUST Delegate to Volunteers by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.