flashback friday (oct. 26): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Evaluating Your Youth Ministry via ESPN by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Praising God by Richard Parker
- Bringing More Creativity To Your Youth Ministry by Richard Parker
- And The Greatest Of These Is . . . by Jim Graham
Posts From Other Awesome People
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- Youth Ministry Legacy by Josh Griffin. Probably the shortest post of the week, and the one that made me smile (and reflect) the most. It will cause the same reaction for you, I have no doubt.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Amy-Jo Girardier, SNAP CHAT: Say cheese? or Say uh oh?
- Brandon Andersen, Leading volunteers, Part 1: Why and who
- Chris Wesley, Is Your Ministry Just A Game?
- Doug Franklin, 5 Keys To A Healthy Youth Ministry
- Gavin Richardson, The Youth Minister is Totally Busted | Talking to Teenagers
- John Starke, Give Up Your Weak Definition of 'Disciple'
- Matt McGill, how to create a good teaching outline for your students
- Paul Martin, Slow Discipleship
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.