flashback friday (oct. 24): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Don't Practice Helicopter Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 41)
- Five Characteristics Of Healthy Discipleship In Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Taking Off The Training Wheels by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Questions That Will Help You Plan A Mission Trip by Coby Cagle
- They Aren’t Only Yours! by Wes Ingram
- What To Do When Teenagers Stop Showing Up by Christopher Wesley
- The Most Stressed Out Generation In History by Jeremy Zach
- A Helpful Bullying Infographic by CPYU
- 44 Apps for Better Productivity by Brandon Early
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.