One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- An Awesome Approach To Helping Teenagers Own Their Faith
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 40)
- Imitation And Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- Two Thoughts For Volunteering Well by Bill Nance
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Childrenâs Ministry Is Overrated
- The Gospel CAN go viral through your teenagers!
- Parents Responsible for Kids' Facebook Posts
- 7 practical ways to be productive in your church office
- Boundaries Are Good
- How To Improve Your Ministryâs Environment
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.