One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry. Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Thoughts On Youth Ministry and Youth Ministers
- Youth Worker BOOST: A Perspective On Sin
- ym360 Trends and Culture Update (Oct 11)
- What Do You Want Your Students To Be?
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Brian Kirk--Love this post from Brian. It's a great idea! "Great Youth Ministry Idea: You Teach Me!"
- Doug Franklin--Take three minutes to read this and let it REALLY sink in. Very awesome thoughts from Doug on "Avoiding Mountain Tops."
- Doug Fields--Super short, super valuable post from Doug entitled "5 Actions Of A Good Small Group Leader/Shepherd"
- Lars Rood--This is a very transparent and personal post from Lars. My hunch is that many if not most of us struggle with this very thing. Check it out: "Missions As A Crunch."
- Paul Martin--Thought provoking post from Paul (seems like I am always writing that, which is a good thing!) entitled: "Church--The Biggest Empty Space."
- Phil Bell--Love this post from Phil entitled: "Youth Ministry Management: How To Get Stuff Done, When Stuff Is Piling Up."
- Rachel Blom--OK, so, this is a long post. But I thought it was SO valuable. It's entitled "Training and Informing Your Leaders Using Evernote." It is a manual on how to use this awesome (and free) software to train your leaders. I am an Evernote disciple, so this post was right up my alley. Nicely done, Rachel.
- Robbie Mackenzie--Robbie is an awesome youth minister. He's also a great writer and this post is flat out funny. I found myself nodding my head throughout the entire thing: "Hand Shake Do's and Dont's."
- Youth Ministry.com--Kurt and Josh nailed this one. 3 simple ideas on "Training Volunteers."
- Youth Specialties--This is such a great list! "10 Ideas To Help Kids Practice And Experience Spiritual Disciplines."
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.