Flashback Friday (Oct. 10): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 39)
- How To Ensure Your Volunteers Leave Frustrated And Worn Out by Andy Blanks
- Partnering with Parents as a Young Student Pastor by Austin McCann
- How To Disciple A Teenager That Doesnât Want To Be Discipled by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 4 Emerging Apps for High School Students by Adam McLane
- Funny Things People say to Student Pastors by David Hanson
- 7 Ways To Develop Your Ministry Team by Greg Baird
- 3 Fatal Youth Ministry Phrases by Josh Griffin
- âWhy Wonât They Listen?â The Cry of the Small Group Leader by Jonathan McKee
- The Only Alternative to Good Theology Is Bad Theology by Kyle Lundquist
- How to Use Instagram in Youth Group: âInstamomentâ by Scott Meier
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.