Flashback Friday (Nov. 9): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- How To Ensure Your Volunteers Leave Frustrated And Worn Out by Andy Blanks
- Teaching Students The Gospel Through âExchangeâ by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Living In The Now by Richard Parker
- My âYouth Ministry Cycle,â Re-examined by Tom Shriver
- (Not THIS Week's post, but too good to miss!) Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- Sam Townsend, Top 10 Free Fundraising Ideas. Thought this was as solid a list as you could hope to find, with some proven ideas I've heard of and some innovative ones that seem sure to prove effective. Def worth a read.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Adam McLane, We need less resources, not more
- Doug Franklin, Are You The Leader You Want to Be?
- Greg Stier, Vince the Satanist
- Jeremy Zach, Learning How To Tweak Talks: What To Do When Your Youth Group Sermon Bombs (BIG TIME!!!)
- Josh Evans, Gospel Centered Student Ministry
- Josh Griffin, Handling Parents Who Complain
- Josh Tandy, 30 in 30: Take a Risk
- Phil Schneider, Blogging in the Youth Room
- Rachel Blom, Rebooting your youth ministry: making it relational
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.