Flashback Friday (Nov 8): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
- Donât Underestimate The Teenagers You Teach by Andy Blanks
- 4 Thoughts On How To Teach Deeper Bible Study To Teenagers by Andy Blanks
Youth Worker BOOST: Affirmation by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 5 Ways To Renew Your Passion For Ministry by Aaron Crumbey
- Back off the helicopter in your parenting, the results may surprise you by Benjamin Kerns
- Make Your Kids Glad You Are A Pastor by Benjer McVeigh
- Getting Stronger With Your Speaking by Christopher Wesley
- Cameo â A great video app for ministry by Frank Gil
- Why Training Small Group Leaders Is Vital by Justin Knowles
- 5 Keys To A Great Middle School Environment by Michael Bayne
- Practical Preaching vs. Theological Teaching. Which One? by Robbie Mackenzie
- Never Underestimate the Power of a Postcard by Dr. Headly
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.