Flashback Friday (Nov. 7): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Introducing A GREAT Christmas/Advent Devotion For Your Teenagers!
- Breaking Out Of Youth Ministry Survival Mode by Christopher Wesley
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 43)
- How We Can Learn From Disappointment by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- A great one year devotional for students by Ben Kerns
- Where To Find The Best Feedback by Christopher Wesley
- Small Town Connectedness: The Strength of Youth Ministry in a Rural Community by Dodger Vaughan and Terry Linhart
- Making Bigger Asks by Elle Campbell
- 5 Ways To Lead Well During The Holidays by Greg Baird
- You are not what you do . . . by Wes Ingram
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.