Flashback Friday (Nov. 29): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
(NOTE: This is the last Flashback Friday of 2012!! For the rest of December the ym360 Blog is being given over to nothing but Christmas content. Look for the next Flashback Friday the first Friday in January.)
- Communicating As Leaders: 3 Tips We Can Learn From Joseph by Aaron Kirkpatrick
- Youth Worker BOOST: A Shining Light by Richard Parker
- A FREE Christmas Bible Study Lesson For Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- 10 Tips For Breaking Out Of A Teaching Funk by Justin Herman
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- Make Your Sermons Sing by Brian Dodd. This isn't a youth ministry specific post, but we thought the advice here was so solid and delivered in a really creative way. We are suckers for anything that helps us (and you) be better communicators of God's Word. Brian's advice here is most defintely worth reading.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Youth Worker: 5 Things We Forget Concerning Volunteers!!! by Aaron Crumbey
- Is Social Media Robbing You Of Productivity? by Bill Reichart
- How To Stay Creative by Chris Wesley
- Leadership Mistakes: Owning Up by David Hertweck
- Placing Students in Leadership Roles by Doug Franklin
- Interview Tips for Student Pastors by Josh Robinson
- Prayer Time Before Small Group Time is Essential by Matt Reynolds
- Leadership: Do You Have A Pyramid In Your Youth Ministry? by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.