flashback friday (nov 22): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
- YM Essentials: 5 Signs We're Doing A Crummy Job At Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- If You're Not Making Disciples, What Are You Making? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Listen Up by Richard Parker
- Need A Change? Jesus First, Innovation Second by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Post Christian Posts by Benjamin Kerns
- First 2 Years: How to Avoid a Coup by Colton Harker
- Spread Vision Throughout Your Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- 6 Ways To Support Parents As Youth Workers by Jeremy Smith
- Youth Football Participation Drops by Jim Liebelt
- The 1st 5 Things I Sacrifice When I Get Busy in Youth Ministry by Josh Griffin
- 6 Ways To Get The Most From A Conference by Stephen Ingram
- Youth Groups Driving Christian Teens to Abandon Faith? . . . Some Issues. . . . by Walt Mueller
- GCYM Audio: The GCYM Podcast, Episode 1: Who Are We and What Do We Do?
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.