flashback friday (nov. 21): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- What It Looks Like When The Bible Leads Your Bible Study by Andy Blanks
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 44)
- A Pretty Good Purpose Statement For Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Embracing Our Students’ Brokenness by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The Value of Presence in Youth Ministry by Lauren Hansen
- Longevity in Youth Ministry GUARANTEED! by Kurt Johnston
- 4 Tips for Telling Better Stories by Elle Campbell
- Practical Ways to Connect with Parents in Student Ministry by Josh Evans
- Nothing But Parts: Kim Kardashian and the Destruction Of Our Selves. . . by Walt Mueller
- 5 Things I Look for in a Student Ministry Intern by Joshua Griffin
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.