flashback friday (nov. 2): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
- How Healthy Is Your Relationship With Your Senior Pastor? by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Worker BOOST: Family Matters by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: Youth Worker Trends You Need To Know by Walt Mueller
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- The Surprising Strengths of the Teenage Brain by Brad Griffin. Great post by Brad that's definitely worth a read for anyone who works with youth. So much has come out in the last few years in this area. Fascinating stuff.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Adam McLane, Infographic: Why Youth Ministry Must Decentralize
- Brian Kirk, “iPad” Prayer Idea for Youth Ministry
- Christopher Wesley, Be A Leader Worth Following
- Doug Franklin, Can Every Student Be a Leader?
- Josh Tandy, The Disease of Cultural Christianity
- Josh Griffin, Youth Workers: Be Teachable
- Leneita Fix, How To Tell If Your Youth Ministry Is All About You…
- Nikomas Perez, Following Up with New Leaders
- Tim Schmoyer, Handling teenagers who feel disconnected from the church
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.