flashback friday (nov 15): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
- “How Do We Get Teenagers To Read The Bible More?” by Andy Blanks
- 5 Reasons Teenagers Struggle To Develop Good Spiritual Habits by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Heartfelt Words by Richard Parker
How Big Is Your Youth Ministry Vision? by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- How to help parents be parents by Aaron Helman
- Communicating With Teens: Introverts and Extroverts by April Robinson
- 10 Questions for a Relational Leader by Doug Fields
- Sermons that crash-land by Greg Stier
- 6 Relational Tools by Jake and Melissa Kircher
- Teen Athletes at Increased Risk for Medication Misuse by Jim Liebelt
- 5 Things They Didn’t Tell You About Taking On Small Groups by Justin Knowles
- 10 Surprising Social Media Stats by Kolby Minton
- What Your Teen Is Doing on Social Media by Tyler Clark
Richie Incognito. . . Perpetrator? Victim? Or Both? . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.