Flashback Friday (Nov. 14): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Are You Living Off Old Growth? by Andy Blanks
- How To Show Your Students You Care by Richard Parker
- The Shrinking Influence of Youth Workers by Andy Blanks
- How To Get Started In Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Infographic: how many minutes do girls spend on beauty care by Amy-Jo Girardier
- What Parents Need to Know About Their Teen and Sexting by Austin McCann
- 4 Ways To Develop Leaders That Stick Around by Betsy Marvin
- Why Youth Ministry is a Low Priority by Christopher Wesley
- Celebrating Our Volunteers This Christmas by Elle Campbell
- When Youth Don't Want to Read the Bible by Lauren Hansen
- Music, Kids, and Sexuality. . .Thoughts Prompted by âThe Voiceâ by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.