One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
- Introducing Our Newest Devotional Journals, (OT) & (NT) Encounters by Andy Blanks
- Are Your Volunteers Serving People? Or Your Programs? by Andy Blanks
- Talking About The 'Simply Youth Ministry Conference' With Jason Ostrander by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 13 Free Fonts for Youth Ministry by Brandon Early
- Are You Being Clear? by Christopher Wesley
- Uncovering Leadership Potential by Doug Franklin
- Focus on the Peanut by Greg Stier
- Doctors Recommend Families Adopt a Media Use Plan by Jim Leibelt
- 6 Tips On Small Groups by Josh Robinson
- 10 Lessons I Learned About Volunteers by Volunteering by Michael Bayne
- Spread Your Reach by Mentoring Your Leaders by Peter Carlson
- Trending: The church and bullying, teen dating violence resources, halloween, & more. by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.