Flashback Friday (May 8): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Announcing Our “Be Happy, Buy Early” Curriculum Sale!!!
- A Tension Unique To Youth Ministry? by Andy Blanks
- What Your Graduating Seniors Might Show You About Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- What It Really Means To Win In Youth Ministry by Richard Parker
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Cool Church by Adam Mclane
- Transition in Youth Ministry: Part 3 by David Hanson
- Dumb | Walk Away by Aaron Buer
- Failing People’s Expectations at a Rate They Can Stand by Jason Chenoweth
- How To Make Your Content Stick by Christopher Wesley
- 3 Changes to Get Inventive with Hospitality by Chasity Opphile
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.