Flashback Friday (May 23): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Get A Head Start On Fall Bible Study Curriculum With This GREAT Sale!
- 10 Discipleship Truths (Learned The Hard Way) by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Foundation by Richard Parker
- Do Your Teenagers Impact Each Other's Spiritual Growth? by Andy Blanks
- My Message To Graduating Seniors by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- My Favorite Volunteer Celebration Ever by Aaron Buer
- Fun Outdoor Games by Andy Lawrenson
- 5 Simple Steps To Recruit More Volunteers by Chris Wesley
- Creating Games That Engage Students (Breakout Notes from The Orange Conference) by Elle Campbell
- 5 signs of an excellent youth leader by Greg Stier
- Poll Question 5: How Important is it to Network with Other Youth Ministers? by Keith Parker
- The Surprising Power of Unsustainable Change by Mark Devries
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.