Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- 5 Things John The Baptist Teaches Us About Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- When A Teenager Stops Coming To Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Announcing Our “Be Happy, Buy Early” Curriculum Sale!!!
- Troubles In Your Youth Ministry? Seek Grace First by Richard Parker
- Keeping Volunteers Engaged In Your Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- Are we tired yet? by Betsy Marvin
- Some Thoughts on Parents, Kids, and Youth Sports Craziness. . . by Walt Mueller
- Four Things You Need To Do Before Youth Camp by Tim and Tasha Levert
- Leading By Example… When Our Words Are Not Enough by Phil Bell
- FINDING MAGNET VOLUNTEERS: Adult Volunteers by Rob Trenckmann
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.