flashback friday (may 2): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: Keeping Parents In The Loop by Bill Nance
- YM Essentials: Why Failure Is OK In Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Source Of Our Strength by Richard Parker
- What Youth Ministers And Trampoline Springs Have In Common by Jerry Varner
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Burnout: What to Do When You Feel the Warning Signs by Aaron Stetson
- 10 ways to be a great team-player, part 3 by Doug Fields
- What Matters Most by Doug Franklin
- Summertime Blues by Josh Fuentes
- The Essential Leadership Qualities Of Effective Youth Ministry Veterans by Leneita Fix
- Setting priorities with the INO System by Rachel Blom
- The First Year is About Building Relationships by Steven Orel
- Five Reasons Why Your Performance Evaluation System Doesn’t Work by Tony Morgan
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.