flashback friday (may 18): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The Gospel And Youth Ministry: Trend or Movement? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Progression by Richard Parker
- Introducing "NEW: First Steps For New Christ-Followers" by Andy Blanks
- Is Youth Ministry Hurting Your Marriage? by Chris Wesley
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
“6 Graduation Celebration Ideas” By Stephanie Cairo
- Love these simple ideas from Stephanie. Check them out and see which ones you implement on your ministry.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Adam McLane—“How to Push Through a Creative Drought”
- Ben Read—“Leadership Training: Killing the things that cause you to Coast”
- Benjer McVeigh—“Free Resource: How Do I Talk About Sex With My Teenager?"
- Brian Seidel—“The FBI came to my house…”
- Gavin Richardson—“An App for Your Youth Ministry Event”
- Josh Evans—“5 Ways to have a successful student ministry this summer”
- Josh Griffin—“How to Tell Students You’re Leaving”
- Matt Reynolds—“Small Groups / Big Miracles”
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.