flashback friday (may 17): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Youth Worker Sound Off: What Do You Do For Graduating Seniors? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Hello Neighbor by Richard Parker
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 32) by Andy Blanks
- Doing Away With “Numbers” As A Way Of Measuring Effectiveness by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Social Media Parent Resources by Austin McCann
- Why You Should Quit Listening to Your Pastor by Ben Reed
- What’s Your Recruitment Plan For Volunteers? by Christopher Wesley
- Badgify Nametags Made Easy by Chris Davis
- Student Art Wall by Colton Harker
- Leading Yourself by Doug Franklin
- Every Every Every Generation Has Been the Me Me Me Generation by Elspeth Reeve
- overheard at my 7th grade guys small group by Mark Oestreicher
- PROTECT YOURSELF by YouthMinistry.com
- Teens and Technology 2013 | Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.