Flashback Friday (May 16): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 10 (Random) Youth Ministry Thoughts by Andy Blanks
- 5 Thoughts On Walking With Teenagers Through Their Grief by Richard Parker
- Get A Head Start On Fall Bible Study Curriculum With This GREAT Sale!
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Long And Good Life by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The Best Youth Group Game Ever! by Aaron Buer
- Top 5 Reasons I Value My Volunteersâ Input! by AC Crumbey
- 4 Reasons To Say, âNOâ by Christopher Wesley
- NOW AVAILABLE | Creating a Lead Small Culture by Elle Campbell
- Discipling One-on-One by Jason Sansbury
- 4 Reasons Small Groups Need Accountability by Justin Knowlees
- What Are Your Roadblocks? by Kim Galgano
- 10 tips for editing video in a thoughtful, compelling way | TED Blog by Kolby Minton
- youth ministry books iâm always recommending by Mark Oestreicher
- 29 Ways To Stay Creative by Paul Turner
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.