flashback friday (may 10): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Teaching Your Teenagers The Basics Of Their Faith by Andy Blanks
- Building A Team Of Volunteers (Who Aren't Just Like You) by Benjer McVeigh
- Youth Worker BOOST: Rental Faith by Richard Parker
- The Biggest Barrier To Students Living Out Their Faith? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Are you inviting burnout into your ministry right now? by Aaron Helman
- On Cultural Faith Shifts by Allen Jackson
- 4 Things Student Pastors Must Learn To Do Well by Austin McCann
- Three ideas to help you call young people to do big things by Brad Griffin
- Healthy Habits For A Leader by Christopher Wesley
- Why Leadership Goes Bad by Doug Franklin
- The Hyperconnected Teenager [infographic] by Kolby Minton
- Trending by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.