Flashback Friday (May 1): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Your Students' View Of The Bible Starts With You by Andy Blanks
- A Side Effect Of Longevity In Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Are We Making Prayer Too Complicated? by Rachel Blom
- Why You Should Stop Using Snapchat by Kolby Minton
- Family Ministry. . . What A Blessing! . . . What A Need! . . . by Walt Mueller
- Five Steps To Connecting And Training New Volunteers by Nick Blevins
- 48 Books, Links, & Sermons on Biblical Womanhood by Frank Gil
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.