Flashback Friday (March 7): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- When Did Your Call Become Punching A Clock? by Andy Blanks
- Just Released: Our Newest Bible Study, âJesus And Loving Othersâ (and a FREE Lesson)
- Youth Worker BOOST: The âWow!â Moment by Ricnard Parker
- 5 Thoughts About Bible Study Curriculum by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The Only Way to Defeat Porn by Aaron Buer
- Ministry Team Retreat by Andy Lawrenson
- Download Youth Ministry WEBshow #239 by Download Youth Ministry
- How To Thrive At SYMC by Doug Franklin
- 3 Wins of a Youth Ministry Built on Relationships by Josh Griffin
- How To Make Awesome Slides by Kolby Minton
- 6 Things Every Student Pastor Needs to be Doing by Sam Burke
- The Oscars, Youth Culture, and Film. . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.