Flashback Friday (March 28): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: Faith Village Contributor Spotlight
- Check Out These FREE Youth Ministry Easter Lessons & Devotions
- Not Every Teenager Is A Leader. But Every Teenager Has Influence.
- The 10 Don'ts Of Leading A Small Group
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- The COMPLETE how and why behind ministry burnout by Aaron Helman
- 3 Effective Ways to Structure Student Small Groups by Austin McCann
- Can we give âEvangelicalsâ a break? by Ben Kerns
- 10 Ideas to Maximize Cell Phones in Ministry by Brandon Early
- How To Take On The Competition by Christopher Wesley
- 5-Minute Youth Ministry: Marriage with Jim Burns by Download Youth Ministry
- A âGo Proâ Baptism video you have to watch by Greg Stier
- 6 Types of Students in Your Community by Josh Griffin
- 6 Super Practical Tricks for Getting Students to Talk by Rob Trenckman
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.