Flashback Friday (March 21): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- A Random Collection Of Youth Ministry Thoughts by Andy Blanks
- 4 Things You Have To Do For Your Leaders by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Worker BOOST: Impulsiveness by Richard Parker
- Your Students' View Of The Bible Starts With You by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Balance Is Overrated by Aaron Crumbey
- The REAL reason students don't read their Bibles by Aaron Helman
- How Iâm Handling My High School Groupâs Decrease in Numbers by Andrew Faris
- God Kills: An incredible book on spiritual formation by Benjamin Kerns
- What was Your First Tweet? â Youth Group Game Idea by Chris Davis
- 5 Simple Ways to slow down in order to go fast. by David Bartosik
- 10,000 Hours by Geoff Stewart
- The Fault In Our Stars by Neely McQueen
- Snapchat as an App of Grace by Tyler Smither
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.