flashback friday (march 14): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: Where To Measure Your Ministry's Health
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Rule Keepers by Richard Parker
- Finding The Balance Between Relationships and Programs by Andy Blanks
- Allowing the Bible To Lead Your Conversation by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- How to Porn Proof Your Kids by Aaron Buer
- Leading with Confidence by Andy Lawrenson
- Culture has changed, shouldn’t our ministry plan? by Benjamin Kerns
- 5-Minute Youth Ministry: Hurting Teenagers with Megan Hutchinson by Doug Fields
- What do I say when a student asks a tough question? by youth specialties
- Reasons for Youth Pastors to Consider Seminary by Josh Evans
- Ministry Under Fire: Responding to Criticism by Keith Parker
- Open Letter to a 14 year-old girl by Mark Oestreicher
- Do We Tell Students the Wrong Gospel? by Rob Trenckmann
- Ten Minutes on the Teenage Brain by Tony Myles
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.