Flashback Friday (Mar. 6): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Why Failure Is OK In Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- The Best Way To Communicate God's Love To Teenagers by Richard Parker
- The DNA Of Discipleship: An Excerpt From “DISCIPLE” By Dr. Allen Jackson by Allen Jackson
- 7 Keys To Welcoming New Volunteers by Bill Nance
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Battling Pornography. . . by Walt Mueller
- Do You Really Trust Your Students? by Brian Abby
- Why it's so difficult to get students to open up (and why that's okay) by Aaron Helman
- Mission, Community, and Word 3.0 by Mark Oestreicher
- The Easiest Way To Be Disappointed In Yourself And Your Ministry by Kevin Jennings
- Download Youth Ministry Webshow: Episode 265 by Download Youth Ministry
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.