Flashback Friday (Mar. 27): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Dealing With Disappointment Before It Paralyzes You by Christopher Wesley
- Remembering The “Behind The Scenes” Students by Richard Parker
- 7 Characteristics of Awesome Youth Ministers by Andy Blanks
- Creating Openness In Your Small Group by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 6 Teaching Tips for Multiple Youth Group Services by josh Griffin
- Ministering From a Place of Discouragement by Marty Estes
- 4 Learnings From Listening To My Student Leaders by Aaron Crumbey
- What’s the deal with Burnbook? by Adam McLane
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.