Flashback Friday (Mar. 20): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- FREE Easter Lessons And Devotions From youthministry360
- What In Your Youth Ministry Do You Need To Say Goodbye To? by Andy Blanks
- A FREE E-book To Help Your Youth Ministry Mission, Vision, And Strategy by Todd Jones
- The Future Of Youth Ministry? by Richard Parker
- The 4 Needs Of New Christ-followers by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- How Long to Preach to Students? by Tony Myles
- Dumb | One Little Mistake by Aaron Buer
- It's Time To Bench Virginity Pledges by Cameron Cole
- Fatherlessness. . . It’s Costly. . . by Walt Mueller
- The 2015 SmarterYM Reading List: 5 books you should pick up TODAY by Aaron Helman
- How You Should Approach This Summer by Christopher Wesley
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.