flashback friday (mar. 15): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- The youthministry360 Easter Vault by Andy Blanks
- When The Youth Ministry Grass Isn't Always Greener by Bill Nance
- Youth Worker BOOST: Building On A Solid Foundation by Richard Parker
- YM Essentials: The One-Sentence Secret To Growth by Andy Blanks
- Linked Post: A Different Way to Build Relationships With Students by Austin McCann
Posts From Other Awesome People
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- A Different Way to Build Relationships with Your Students by Austin McCann
- How to Recruit First-time Small Group Leaders by Andrew Mason
- Build Relationships Exponentially by Brian Lucas
- First Steps In Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- I inherited a ministry I didn't really understand by Joshua Fuentes
- Three Ways to Tell if Your Youth Group is in Trouble by Jonathan Pearson
- Partnering with Parents in Youth Ministry: FREE Training Video – Part 1: First Thoughts by Leneita Fix
- 5 Overly Honest Confessions Of A Youth Pastor by Mark Cox
- Why Stories Matter by Paul Martin
- Bang With Friends. . . We've Got an App For That! . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.