Flashback Friday (Mar. 13): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The 4 Needs Of New Christ-followers by Andy Blanks
- Making Good From Bad by Richard Parker
- Showing Teenagers A Faith Worth Caring About by Andy Blanks
- FREE Easter Lessons And Devotions From youthministry360
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Can we talk? 10 Starbucks Counseling Basics by Betsy Marvin
- Getting Unstuck In Small Group by Brian Aaby
- Be A “One-for-One” Leader by Justin Knowles
- Why Sharing Your Story Is So Important by Chris Wesley
- 5 Social Media Ministry Boundaries by Phil Bell
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.