One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Youth Ministry Essentials: Five Characteristics Of Healthy Discipleship by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Winning? by Richard Parker
- Youth Worker Sound Off: What's Your Definition Of A âVeteranâ Youth Minister? by Andy Blanks
- Three Tips For Making The Most Out Of A Youth Ministry Conference by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Dear youth pastor: Itâs not a competition, Part 1 by Adam Ramsey
- 6 Keys To A Productive Meeting by Bill Reichart
- The 10 Commandments of iPad Preaching by Brandon Hilgemann
- How to build a youth ministry from scratch. by Brooklyn Lindsey
- Leadership Void by Doug Franklin
- Grow a Disciple-Making Culture in Your Church by Godwin Sathianathan
- Ministry JealousyâItâs Not a Competition by Justin Knowles
- 3 specific ways to thank people well. by Kara Powell
- 29 Ways to Stay Creative by Kolby Minton
- Guest Post: Are We Caring for the Spouses of Rookie Youth Pastors? by Ron Marrs
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.