One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Responding To Unchurched Students Who Show Up To Youth Group by Jeremy Zach
- Youth Worker BOOST: Getting Directions by Richard Parker
- Why It's OK (And Sometimes Important) To Disagree by Andy Blanks
- A Fun Announcement From youthministry360
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- I thought this was an interesting article, one that should provoke some good discussion between you and your students' parents. While Dr. Powell's advice is centered more toward children here, I think the final point she makes about unplanned conversations is great advice for parents of teenagers.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Ben Birdsong—“Ministry Monday: Advantages to Writing Your Own Bible Study”
- Ben Kerns—“3 Components to an effective leaders meeting”
- Benjer McVeigh—“Youth Ministry Relics of the Past”
- Chris Wesley—“Your Most Important Relationships: Part 4 The Parents”
- Joel Mayward—“Top Youth Ministry Movies: Part 3”
- Phil Bell—“3 Essential Fall Plans You Should Be Making Now For Your Youth Ministry?”
- Rachel Blom—“Using resources for youth ministry? Ask these 3 questions first”
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.