flashback friday (june 7): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Summertime: The Perfect Time To Evaluate Your Youth Ministry! by Andy Blanks
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 33) by Andy Blanks
- To Move Or To Wait?: Following God's Plan by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: A Perspective On Sin by Richard Parker
Posts From Other Awesome People
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Choosing the Right Youth Ministry Curriculum by Austin McCann
- Four Things That Should Be in Your Next Message by Benjer McVeigh
- REAL Youth Ministry Community by Darren Sutton
- Leader: do you have these people in your life? by Doug Fields
- 10 Keys to Leading a Great Mission Trip by Doug Franklin
- Reentry: The Importance of Debriefing After a Mission Trip by Hank Hilliard
- Three Tips for Youth Workers who are Parents by Kara Powell and Brad Griffin
- Teacher’s Most Powerful Tool: Piquing Students’ Curiosity by Katrina Schwartz
- How to handle negative people in the church by Robbie Mackenzie
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.