flashback friday (june 6): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- A Free Discipleship Framework For Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Linked Post: 6 Summer Must Do’s For Your Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- Leadership Truth: The 3 D’s of Delegation by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Investment by Richard Parker
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- How to help students be honest about tough topics like porn and addiction by Aaron Helman
- Taking a needed break from Youth Group by Ben Kerns
- 10 things every new Youth Pastor should know by Ben Read
- Spiritual Disciplines by Carey Nieuwhof
- How to Remember Names Like a Pro by Erik Williams
- 1Q interview: For Women in Youth Ministry by Jacob Eckeberger
- How to teach teens to notice others by Jen Bradbury
- Summer Is For Ministry by Kolby Minton
- Youth Culture Update: Fashion Sense by Youth Worker Journal
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.