Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- A Tip For Keeping Your Performance In Perspective by Richard Parker
- Is Your Youth Ministry Part Of The Solution? Or Part Of The Problem? by Andy Blanks
- Maximizing Mentoring Relationships in Your Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
- What To Do When Your Bible Study Lesson (Or Sermon) Bombs by Andy Blanks
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- True Rest May Look Differently Thank You Think by Ronne Rock
- Ministry Training in the Offseason by Chris Marchand
- Freebie: 30 Day Bible Reading Plan by Youth Ministry Media
- What A Winning Youth Ministry Team Looks Like by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Culture Update: Tethered to Technology by Paul Asay
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.