Flashback Friday (June 28): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YM Essentials: 5 Distinctives of Relational Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Why Endurance Is Important In Youth Ministry by Jim Graham
- YM Essentials: Connecting with Unchurched Parents by Darren Sutton
- Youth Worker BOOST: I Am The Greatest by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Guest Post: 1 Catastrophe>50 Youth Groups by Christina Thelen
- Best Practices for Using Social Media to Communicate with Teenagers by Elle Campbell
- The Importance of Vacation in Ministry by Josh Evans
- Always Be Ready by Josh Griffin
- an awesome new middle school bible by Mark Oestreicher
- 5 Traits Of A Great Volunteer Youth Worker by Phil Bell
- 5 Myths About Single Church Leaders by Terrace Crawford
- 4 Bad Habits Developed By Teams With No Ministry Strategy by Tony Morgan
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.