flashback friday (june 27): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- There Is A Better Way To Disciple Teenagers by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Who's Your Builder? by Richard Parker
- Tips For Communicating With Your Students’ Parents by Justin Herman
- 5 Thoughts On What To Do When Teenagers Won’t Respond In Your Bible Study by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 5 Thoughts On Student Leadership by Aaron Crumbey
- A rant for those who are against short-term missions by Adam McLane
- 3 Signs A Program Needs To Die by Christopher Wesley
- Putting the Cape on the Underdog by Joe Vinette
- 3 Social Media Rules for Youth Group Leaders by Josh Griffin
- Freebie Friday: Discipleship Framework by Kolby Minton
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.