One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YM Essentials: Making The Most Out Of Your Summer by Jay Higham
- Youth Worker BOOST: Consumers or Producers? by Richard Parker
- What God Are You Teaching Your Teenagers? by Andy Blanks
- Preparing Great Messages When You Don't Have a Lot of Time by Benjer McVeigh
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Maybe cliques arenât bad: Stop trying to make your youth group like each other by Doug Fields
- Eugene Peterson: âNothing disembodied, nothing impersonal, nothing in generalâ by Chaplain Mike
- Effective Leaders Evaluate â 3 Keys to Evaluation by Doug Franklin
- 4 Practical Ways To Multiply Disciples â Part 2 by George Patterson
- 10 of my craziest evangelism experiences by Greg Stier
- The Best Travel Apps for Summer Camp by Josh Gill
- A Little Encouragement Goes A Long Way by Justin Knowles
- How To Effectively Use Summer Interns In Your Youth Ministry by Kyle Daubenmeyer
- The Day I Told My Students To Fire Me by Mark Cox
- Funny Crowdbreaker by Mark Oestreicher
- Faith As A Factor In Teen Pregnancy. . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.