Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Youth Ministry Truth: Don’t Let The “Hills” Define Your Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Check Out “Jesus And Relationships,” Our Newest “Jesus Studies” Curriculum
- Youth Worker BOOST: Authentic by Richard Parker
- Don't Miss “Jesus And Your Future,” Our Newest “Jesus Studies” Curriculum
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Youth Worker, You Need a Life by Adam McLane
- Do you pour into the “Leaders” or the “Least of These?” by Ben Kerns
- 3 BIG challenges every youth leader must take by Greg Stier
- The Mistakes We Make When We “Partner With Parents” by Kara Powell
- How Avoiding Difficult People is Negatively Impacting Your Leadership by Phil Bell
- 12 things i love about middle school ministry by Mark Oestreicher
- Don’t Forget the Parents by Sarah Anderson
- The Cycle of Welcome: Five Reasons Students Attend Youth Group by Scott Gillenwaters
- Is God at Work? by Sharon R Hoover
- Transgender Issues and Kids. . . The Whittington Family by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.