One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Youth Ministry Truth: Donât Let The âHillsâ Define Your Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Check Out âJesus And Relationships,â Our Newest âJesus Studiesâ Curriculum
- Youth Worker BOOST: Authentic by Richard Parker
- Don't Miss âJesus And Your Future,â Our Newest âJesus Studiesâ Curriculum
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Youth Worker, You Need a Life by Adam McLane
- Do you pour into the âLeadersâ or the âLeast of These?â by Ben Kerns
- 3 BIG challenges every youth leader must take by Greg Stier
- The Mistakes We Make When We âPartner With Parentsâ by Kara Powell
- How Avoiding Difficult People is Negatively Impacting Your Leadership by Phil Bell
- 12 things i love about middle school ministry by Mark Oestreicher
- Donât Forget the Parents by Sarah Anderson
- The Cycle of Welcome: Five Reasons Students Attend Youth Group by Scott Gillenwaters
- Is God at Work? by Sharon R Hoover
- Transgender Issues and Kids. . . The Whittington Family by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.