Flashback Friday (June 19): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Why “No” Is One Of The Most Important Words In Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- Jesus Knew Disciple Making Was Counter-Cultural. Do We? by Andy Blanks
- My Favorite Part Of Doing Youth Ministry In The Summer by Andy Blanks
- Are Your Volunteers Serving People? Or Your Programs? by Andy Blanks
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- Five Things You May Have Forgotten by Brian Abby
- Planning Our Youth Ministry Calendar by Josh Griffin
- What Is Your “Why”? by Jessica Bealer
- How To Create Healthier Small Groups Discussions by Christopher Wesley
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.