Flashback Friday (June 14): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- YM Essentials: Why Students Don't Engage With The Lost by Andy Blanks
- Attracting (And Keeping) Volunteers In Your Youth Ministry by Bucky Rogers
- Youth Worker BOOST: Instant Gratification by Richard Parker
- A FREE Book For Your Next Mission Trip by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- We Are the Martians Now by Brian Kirk
- How To Get The Most Out Of Networking by Chris Wesley
- Exactly!!! by Danny Bowers
- Reaching the Interconnected Disconnected by David Clark
- You May Need Leadership More Than You Think by Doug Franklin
- Whereâs the line between disagreement and disunity? by Mark Driscoll
- Failure to Multiply by Mike Suit
- The biggest mistake you can make in your new youth ministry by Rachel Blom
- 4 Reasons Why Churches Donât have a Strategy for Life Change by Tony Morgan
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.